At the Flying Fox, we take health concerns very seriously. These guidelines have been developed to enhance the safety of all visitors to our site, our staff and our local community. They are reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated as national and global events evolve.
Guests are asked NOT to visit the Flying Fox:
- If you are unwell in any way
- If you have been in contact with a Covid case with the last 14 days
- if you have been at a location of interest in the last 14 days
- If you have entered New Zealand less than 28 days ago
- or if you have been in close contact with anyone to whom these conditions apply to.
Guests are expected to follow any current social distancing, mask wearing or other government guidelines.
Guests must provide the requested information at the time of booking, to enable contact tracing.
Cottages will be cleaned thoroughly between guests in accordance with current guidelines, however the Flying Fox can take no responsibility should visitors become ill following their visit.
Thank you for helping us to make your stay safe and enjoyable.